Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) – Company Profile
John Hennessey and the Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) team have been making fast cars go faster since 1991. It operates from a 36,000 square foot workshop and showroom facility situated on 143 acres near Sealy, Texas (about 45 minutes west of Houston). HPE offers a wide variety of dyno-proven, track tested high-performance engine upgrade packages & parts for a variety of modern performance vehicles. Hennessey Performance is also the only tuner in North America that operates its own test track – the Lonestar Motorsports Park 1/4 mile dragstrip facility which is adjacent to the HPE workshop & showroom.
Hennessey’s facility includes:
• 20 Service bays
• 16 Vehicle lifts
• Welding & Metal Fabrication Shop
• 1/4 Mile Dragstrip / 1.4 Mile Test Track
• Dynojet 248C chassis dynamometer rated to 1800 rear wheel hp
• Hunter 4-wheel laser alignment rack built in-ground for lowered vehicles and race cars
• Showroom & customer waiting area
• Our staff of dedicated craftsmen have a combined 100+ years of experience in designing, testing, manufacturing and installing high performance automotive upgrades.